Frequently Asked Questions

To help you feel confident about your decision to purchase a Shed Love portable building, here are answers to some of the questions we are most commonly asked about our portable accommodation and general use buildings.

What is the maximum size of a Shed Love building?

Size is governed by a number of factors including: the size of your site, resource issues, and transportation costs. Size is a key element when working out the cost of your portable building.  We endeavour, for the sake of our… read more

But what if I want a larger portable building?

We can create a larger building and still keep the transport costs down by using a modular construction – that is, two or more small buildings transported to your site and joined together onsite to create one larger structure.